Let me share with you a few things you can USE to start shakin’ and bakin’ at a whole new level.
Are you ready or really ready?
First off, flipping through the TV I came across Rachel Ray’s 30 Minute Meals. Put what she was cooking aside for a second (it looked great).
Here’s what I saw.
PASSION. It just flies through the TV.
Rachel Ray LOVES what she does.
Do you know Rachel Ray had a public access cooking show for
3 years or so and made pennies if anything?
Talk about not getting it right and just getting it going.
LOVE. (remember this for a second).
Rachel’s show was done. I surfed around and saw an interview with actor Leonardo DeCaprio.
Many observers consider Leo to be one of the greatest actors of his generation.
Follow me here.
So Leo is being interviewed. The interviewer says you have many influential friends, ever thought about running for political office.
He stops for a second.
Thinks and says.
“No, couldn’t. I LOVE what I do too much.”
Love. (keep this in your mind)
you have a bright future
your impact friend,
AdeBright
No comments:
Post a Comment